What is Punta Cana Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to consider relaxing Punta Cana. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the entertainment choices to beaches, Punta Cana has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana Beach and Macao Beach. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Punta Cana has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 78 Punta Cana accommodations to find one you and the entire family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Punta Cana?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free continental breakfast • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • 5 restaurants • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free breakfast • Near private beach • Outdoor pool • Restaurant
- Kid's pool • Free parking • 10 restaurants • In-room kitchens • Central location
Mar de Corales 22.5-star guesthouse
Art Villa Dominicana3-star B&B
Hotel Tropical Punta CanaWithin easy reach of Cortecito Beach
Aqua Boutique Hotel Punta CanaPunta Cana hotel with spa, bar
Ducassi SuiteBeachfront hotel with 5 bars
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Punta Cana?
You’ll discover that Punta Cana and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your stay both educational and memorable:
- Scape Park
- Bavaro Lagoon
- Bavaro Beach
- Punta Cana Beach
- Macao Beach
Sights & Landmarks
- Downtown Punta Cana
- BlueMall Punta Cana
- San Juan Shopping Center