What's Camiguin like?
If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Camiguin. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Camiguin hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area.
Where are the best places to stay in Camiguin?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Camiguin:
Balai sa Baibai, in MambajaoBeach hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Private beach • Attentive staff
Paras Beach Resort, in Mambajao3.5-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Spacious rooms
Camiguin Volcan Beach Eco Retreat & Dive Resort, in MambajaoMambajao resort on beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
Caves Dive Resort, in MambajaoMambajao hotel on beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
GV Hotel Camiguin, in Mambajao1-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
What is there to see around Camiguin?
- Balbagon Ferry Terminal (4.8 mi/7.8 km from the city center)
- Mantigue Island (6.4 mi/10.4 km from the city center)
- Camiguin Sunken Cemetery (6.9 mi/11.1 km from the city center)
- Benoni Ferry Terminal (5 mi/8 km from the city center)
- Agoho Beach (6.7 mi/10.8 km from the city center)
Other Popular Camiguin Attractions
- Old Catarman Church Ruins
- White Island
- Katibawasan Falls
- Tuasan Falls
- Mount Hibok-Hibok