What's Mesa Grande Like?Visitors really like Mesa Grande, especially its art scene, zoo, and restaurants. The neighborhood is surrounded by views of the desert and lake. Nature lovers can visit Riverview Park and Salt River. There's plenty more to see, including Sloan Park and Mesa Riverview.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mesa Grande?
We have 21 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Mesa Grande:
Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville WestLakefront hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 3 bars • 2 spa tubs • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott Mesa At Wrigleyville West3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Close to shopping
How to Get to Mesa GrandeMesa Grande is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Mesa.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from Mesa Grande
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Mesa Grande
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Mesa Grande
Things to See and Do in and around Mesa Grande
What to See in Mesa Grande
- Sloan Park
- Riverview Park
- Salt River
Things to Do near Mesa Grande:
- Mesa Riverview (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Casino Arizona (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Phoenix Zoo (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Mesa Amphitheatre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Mesa Arts Center (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)