What's South Pointe Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider South Pointe. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Dolphin Mall. Ocean Drive and PortMiami are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Pointe?
We have 205 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in South Pointe:
The Balfour HotelBoutique hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Beach sun loungers • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Urbanica The Euclid4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Local HouseBoutique hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Rooftop terrace • Bar • Cafe • Pool loungers
Hilton Bentley Miami/South BeachUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Bar • Outdoor pool
How to Get to South Pointe
South Pointe is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from South Pointe
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from South Pointe
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from South Pointe
Things to See and Do in and around South Pointe
What to See in South Pointe
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Kaseya Center
Things to Do in South Pointe
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Bayside Marketplace
- Brickell City Centre