What's South Beach Like?
Visitors really like South Beach, especially its art scene, restaurants, and beach access. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's live music scene and selection of bars. Plan a fun excursion to PortMiami and Hard Rock Stadium. Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Beach?
We have 1967 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in South Beach:
The SetaiUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 3 outdoor pools • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Beach sun loungers
Pelican Hotel4-star beachfront hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Beach sun loungers • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Esmé Miami Beach4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, 4 bars
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
Villa Venezia BB3-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Sonder 17WESTArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness center
How to Get to South Beach
South Beach is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from South Beach
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from South Beach
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from South Beach
Things to See and Do in and around South Beach
What to See in South Beach
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Miami Beach Convention Center
Things to Do in South Beach
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Beach Boardwalk