What's Mid Beach Like?
Visitors really like Mid Beach, especially its art scene, shops, and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this upscale neighborhood's great restaurants and bars. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Dolphin Mall. Ocean Drive and PortMiami are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mid Beach?
We have 1094 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Mid Beach:
The Palms Hotel & Spa4-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Beach sun loungers
Circa 39 Hotel Miami Beach3.5-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Walkable location
Faena Hotel Miami Beach5-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa tub • Nightclub
The Confidante Miami Beach, part of HyattUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Beach sun loungers • Terrace
Radisson Resort Miami BeachUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Fitness center • Beach sun loungers • Walkable location
How to Get to Mid Beach
Mid Beach is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Mid Beach
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Mid Beach
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Mid Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Mid Beach
What to See in Mid Beach
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
Things to Do in Mid Beach
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Bayside Marketplace