What's Bayshore Like?
Bayshore is notable for its beach access. You'll find a selection of restaurants and shops in the neighborhood. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Dolphin Mall. Ocean Drive and PortMiami are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bayshore?
We have 51 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Bayshore but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- 9 restaurants • 8 bars • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
- 2 spa tubs • Health club • Bar • Cafe • Outdoor pool
- 3 outdoor pools • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • Cafe • Spacious rooms
Fontainebleau Miami Beach - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away4.5-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Eden Roc Miami Beach - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Brickell - Port of Miami - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
Hyatt Regency Miami - 4.1 mi (6.5 km) awayRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Bayshore
Bayshore is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Bayshore
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Bayshore
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Bayshore
Things to See and Do in and around Bayshore
What to See in Bayshore
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Kaseya Center
Things to Do in Bayshore
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- Bayside Marketplace