What's Nautilus Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Nautilus. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Dolphin Mall. Ocean Drive and PortMiami are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nautilus?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Nautilus but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- 9 restaurants • 8 bars • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
- 2 spa tubs • Health club • Bar • Cafe • Outdoor pool
- 3 outdoor pools • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • Cafe • Spacious rooms
Fontainebleau Miami Beach - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) away4.5-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Eden Roc Miami Beach - 1 mi (1.5 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Brickell - Port of Miami - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
Hyatt Regency Miami - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Nautilus
Nautilus is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Nautilus
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Nautilus
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Nautilus
Things to See and Do in and around Nautilus
What to See in Nautilus
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Kaseya Center
Things to Do in Nautilus
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Bayside Marketplace