What's Jardins Like?
People go to Jardins to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums and cafes. Paulista Avenue and São Paulo Expo are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jardins?
We have 104 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Jardins:
Hotel UniqueLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Health club • Comfy beds
George V Casa BrancaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Walkable location
Ibis budget Sao Paulo Jardins2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Estanplaza Paulista3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Walkable location
Transamerica Executive Jardins4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Jardins
Jardins is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from Jardins
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Jardins
Things to See and Do in and around Jardins
What to See in Jardins
- Ibirapuera Park
- São Paulo Expo
- Expo Center North
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Rua Augusta
Things to Do in Jardins
- Paulista Avenue
- São Paulo Zoo
- Oscar Freire Street
- Iguatemi Shopping Center
- Parque do Povo