What's Bras Like?
People go to Bras to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Paulista Avenue and Expo Center North are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bras?
We have 42 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Bras:
Brás Palace Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel Global Grupos3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel FamilyCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Bras
Bras is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Bras
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Bras
Things to See and Do in and around Bras
What to See in Bras
- Expo Center North
- Ibirapuera Park
- São Paulo Expo
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Mega Polo Moda
Things to Do in Bras
- Paulista Avenue
- São Paulo Zoo
- Morumbi Shopping Mall
- Shopping 25 Bras Mall
- Feirinha da Madrugada