What's Barra Funda Like?
People go to Barra Funda to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Allianz Parque and Paulista Avenue are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Barra Funda?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Barra Funda:
Rio Hotel by Bourbon São Paulo Barra Funda3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Aparthotel Adagio São Paulo Barra FundaSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Terrace
Bê Hotel3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Panamby São Paulo3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
How to Get to Barra Funda
Barra Funda is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Barra Funda
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Barra Funda
Things to See and Do in and around Barra Funda
What to See in Barra Funda
- Allianz Parque
- Expo Center North
- Ibirapuera Park
- São Paulo Expo
- Transamerica Expo Center
Things to Do in Barra Funda
- Paulista Avenue
- Morumbi Shopping Mall
- São Paulo Zoo
- West Plaza
- Bourbon Shopping Center