What's Moema Like?
People go to Moema to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Paulista Avenue and Morumbi Shopping Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Moema?
We have 102 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Moema:
Ibis Sao Paulo Ibirapuera3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Tsue The Palace FlatSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Bistu Hotel - Vila Nova ConceiçãoFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe
Bourbon São Paulo Ibirapuera Convention Hotel3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Pullman Sao Paulo IbirapueraLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
How to Get to Moema
Moema is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 1.9 mi (3 km) from Moema
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Moema
Getting to Moema on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Eucaliptos Subway Station
- Moema Station
- AACD-Servidor Metro Station
Things to See and Do in and around Moema
What to See in Moema
- Ibirapuera Park
- São Paulo Expo
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Expo Center North
- Avenida Engenheiro Luís Carlos Berrini