What's República Like?
People go to República to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Paulista Avenue and Expo Center North are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in República?
We have 304 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in República:
Daher Center Hotel3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Ibis Styles SP Centro3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Real Castilha Hotel3-star hotel with conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
SLAVIERO Downtown São Paulo3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
San Raphael Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to República
República is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from República
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from República
Getting to República on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Republica Station
- Anhangabau Station
- Luz Metro Station
Things to See and Do in and around República
What to See in República
- Expo Center North
- Ibirapuera Park
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Italia Building
- Republic Square