What's Keystone Point Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Keystone Point? Collect beach glass at top spots like Hollywood Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Hard Rock Stadium and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Keystone Point?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Keystone Point, here is one favorite nearby:
Trump International Beach Resort - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away4.5-star beachfront hotel with spa, beach bar
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • 2 spa tubs • Central location
How to Get to Keystone Point
Keystone Point is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of North Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Keystone Point
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Keystone Point
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Keystone Point
Things to See and Do in and around Keystone Point
What to See in Keystone Point
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Ocean Drive
- Hollywood Beach
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
Things to Do in Keystone Point
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Bayside Marketplace
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Dolphin Mall
- Aventura Mall