What's Bangsar Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Bangsar, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great bars and restaurants. Take time to see places like Bangsar Village and Arulmigu Sri Ramalingeswarar Temple while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Art Printing Works and Asian Art Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bangsar?
We have 102 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Bangsar:
ViiA Residences by Five SensesApartment with kitchenette
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
Domitys Bangsar Kuala LumpurCity-center apartment with kitchenette
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Central location
Vogue Suites OneComfortable apartment with fireplace, kitchen
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
The Bodhi Lodge - HostelComfortable apartment with kitchenette
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to Get to Bangsar
Bangsar is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Bangsar
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Bangsar
Getting to Bangsar on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bangsar Station
- Abdullah Hukum Station
Things to See and Do in and around Bangsar
What to See in Bangsar
- University of Malaya
- Arulmigu Sri Ramalingeswarar Temple