What's Mesa Grande Like?
Visitors really like Mesa Grande, especially its art scene, zoo, and restaurants. The neighborhood is surrounded by views of the desert and lake. Plan a fun excursion to Chase Field and Footprint Center. Other popular sights worth a visit include Phoenix Convention Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mesa Grande?
We have 35 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Mesa Grande:
Courtyard by Marriott Mesa At Wrigleyville West3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Close to shopping
Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville WestLakefront hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 3 bars • 2 spa tubs • Central location
How to Get to Mesa Grande
Mesa Grande is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Mesa.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from Mesa Grande
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Mesa Grande
- Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Mesa Grande
Things to See and Do in and around Mesa Grande
What to See in Mesa Grande
- Arizona State University
- Chase Field
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Footprint Center
- Grand Canyon University
Things to Do in Mesa Grande
- Mesa Riverview
- Big Surf
- Arboretum at Arizona State University
- Golfland Sunsplash
- Mill Avenue District