What's Hillcrest Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Hillcrest? Places like David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium and Allen Fieldhouse are just a little farther away. Lawrence Arts Center and University of Kansas Natural History Museum are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hillcrest?
Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Hillcrest:
Super 8 by Wyndham Lawrence KUGuestrooms with soaking bathtubs
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Baymont by Wyndham LawrenceGuestrooms with comfy beds, soaking bathtubs
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Days Inn by Wyndham KU Lawrence2.5-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to Get to HillcrestHillcrest is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Lawrence.
- Topeka, KS (FOE-Forbes Field), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from Hillcrest
Things to See and Do in and around Hillcrest
Things to See near Hillcrest:
- University of Kansas (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Allen Fieldhouse (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Haskell Indian Nations University (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Rock Chalk Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to Do near Hillcrest:
- Lawrence Arts Center (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- University of Kansas Natural History Museum (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Lawrence Outdoor Aquatic Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Lied Center of Kansas (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Spencer Museum of Art (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)