Where is Grape Creek Vineyards?
Fredericksburg is home to Grape Creek Vineyards. Fredericksburg is a historic city well known for its museums and wineries. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Fredericksburg Winery and Becker Vineyards.
Where Can I Stay near Grape Creek Vineyards?
We've got 24 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Grape Creek Vineyards. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Vineyard Trail Cottages - Adults Only
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Dog-friendly cabin at a winery w/deck, free WiFi, shared playground, and firepit
- 3-star cabin • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Family-friendly cabin at a working winery w/ shared hot tub, BBQ, & firepit!
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Grape Creek Vineyards
What to See near Grape Creek Vineyards
- Lyndon B. Johnson State Park
- Fort Martin Scott Historic Site
Things to Do near Grape Creek Vineyards
- Becker Vineyards
- Wildseed Farms
- Barons Creek Vineyards
- Fredericksburg Theater Company
- Four Point Cellars