What's Heukseok-dong Like?
People go to Heukseok-dong to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Namdaemun Market and Myeongdong Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Heukseok-dong?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Heukseok-dong but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Close to shopping
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, health club
Nine Tree Premier Hotel Insadong - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Nine Tree Premier Hotel Myeongdong 2 - 4.3 mi (7 km) awayUpscale hotel with restaurant
Fairfield by Marriott Seoul - 3 mi (4.9 km) awayUpscale hotel with 2 restaurants
Lotte Hotel Seoul - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Heukseok-dong
Heukseok-dong is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Heukseok-dong
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from Heukseok-dong
Things to See and Do in and around Heukseok-dong
What to See in Heukseok-dong
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Chung-Ang University
- Yeouido Park
- Banpo Hangang Park
- Yeouido Hangang Park
Things to Do in Heukseok-dong
- Lotte World
- Namdaemun Market
- Myeongdong Street
- Starfield COEX Mall
- Noryangjin Fish Market