Traveling With Your Pet to Fredericksburg
If you need a hotel in Fredericksburg that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. Hotels.com can help you and Fido find a good spot to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your animals with you on some Fredericksburg adventures, or head out to appreciate the historical sites, wine, and shopping while they're sleeping. Some travelers to Fredericksburg like to visit Rockbox Theater and National Museum of the Pacific War. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Fredericksburg can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Fredericksburg?
Top hotel picks in and around Fredericksburg:
Fredericksburg Inn & SuitesMountain hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Spa tub • Central location
Inn On Barons CreekFredericksburg hotel with outdoor pool, health club
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Walkable location
Peach Tree Inn & SuitesMotel with outdoor pool, near National Museum of the Pacific War
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Walkable location
Sunday House Inn and Suites2-star Fredericksburg hotel with conference center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
Windcrest Inn and Suites2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Fredericksburg?
Check out these things to see and do in Fredericksburg:
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
- Old Tunnel State Park
- Cross Mountain Park
- Rockbox Theater
- National Museum of the Pacific War
- Fredericksburg Winery
Sights & Landmarks