Where is Pango Point?
Port Vila is home to Pango Point. Port Vila is a family-friendly city well known for its restaurants and beaches. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Iririki Island and Port Vila Market.
Where Can I Stay near Pango Point?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near Pango Point. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Breakas Beach Resort - Adults only
- 4-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Vale Vale Beachfront Villas
- 4-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Pango Point
What to See near Pango Point
- Iririki Island
- Mele Bay
- University of the South Pacific
- Mele Cascades
- Parliament House
Things to Do near Pango Point
- Port Vila Market
- Tana Russet Plaza
- Port Vila Golf Country Club
- National Museum
How to Get to Pango Point
Flights to Port Vila
- Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from central Port Vila