What is Port Vila Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about relaxing Port Vila. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From snorkeling to the dining options, Port Vila has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Port Vila Market, Tana Russet Plaza and Iririki Island. When it's time to rest after a day exploring the area with the family, Port Vila has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 18 Port Vila accommodations to locate one you and your whole family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Port Vila?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Laundry room • Babysitting
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Private beach • Outdoor pool • Central location
Retreat SeasidePort Vila hotel with pool bar, bar
Mariner ApartmentsCity-center hotel
Moorings HotelBeach hotel with restaurant, near Tana Russet Plaza
Kaiviti MotelFamily-friendly motel with restaurant, pool bar
Tropicana Lagoon ApartmentsPort Vila beach hotel with beach bar, bar/lounge
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Port Vila?
You'll find that Port Vila and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay both memorable and educational:
- Pango Point
- Feiawa Park
- Independence Park
- Port Vila Market
- Tana Russet Plaza
- Iririki Island
Sights & Landmarks