What's Villaverde Like?
People go to Villaverde for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. You'll find a selection of restaurants and shops in the neighborhood. Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Villaverde?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our customers' favorite lodging option in Villaverde:
Vertice Roomspace Madrid3-star hostal with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Villaverde
Villaverde is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Villaverde
Traveling to Villaverde by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Madrid Puente Alcocer Station
- Madrid San Cristobal Industrial Station
- Madrid San Cristobal de los Angeles Station
Getting to Villaverde on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Villaverde Alto Station
- Villaverde Bajo Cruce Station
- San Cristobal Station