What's Chamartín Like?
People go to Chamartín for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chamartín?
We have 162 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Chamartín:
Barceló ImagineLuxury hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Near public transportation
NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
AC Hotel Aitana by Marriott4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel ILUNION Suites Madrid4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Roisa Hostal BoutiqueCity-center hostal
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Chamartín
Chamartín is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Chamartín
Traveling to Chamartín by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Madrid (XTI-Chamartin Train Station)
- Madrid Chamartín Station
Getting to Chamartín on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Colombia Station
- Concha Espina Station
- Pio XII Station