What's Chueca Like?
People go to Chueca for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure to enjoy this stylish neighborhood's great bars and restaurants. Gran Via Street and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chueca?
We have 187 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Chueca:
Only YOU Boutique HotelAdults-only hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Woohoo Rooms ChuecaCity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace
Hostal Casa Chueca2.5-star hostal
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace
Hotel JC Rooms ChuecaCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Chueca
Chueca is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Chueca
Things to See and Do in and around Chueca
What to See in Chueca
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- El Retiro Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid
Things to Do in Chueca
- Gran Via Street
- Prado Museum
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum