What's Chamberí Like?
People go to Chamberí for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Gran Via Street and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chamberí?
We have 324 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Chamberí:
Santo Mauro, a Luxury Collection Hotel, MadridLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Regency Hesperia MadridLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle
InterContinental Madrid, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Cafe • Terrace
Hotel VP Jardín MetropolitanoUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Avani Alonso Martinez Martinez (previously NH Alonso Martinez)City-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Chamberí
Chamberí is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Chamberí
Getting to Chamberí on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Islas Filipinas Station
- Quevedo Station
- San Bernardo Station
Things to See and Do in and around Chamberí
What to See in Chamberí
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Retiro Park