What is Macau Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're considering a trip to Macau that offers rest and relaxation, treat yourself and book a stay at a hotel with a spa. Change into a fluffy robe and plush slippers, and spend the day in the spa. After you're rejuvenated, take in some of the activities and sights that make Macau special. Travelers to Macau absolutely love the restaurants. Consider an outing to Macau Ferry Terminal, Guia Fortress, or Macau Fisherman's Wharf to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Macau?
If you can tear yourself away from your restful spa hotel, you may want to check out some of these things to see and do in Macau.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Grand Prix Museum
- Museum of Macau
- Museum of Sacred Art and Crypt
- Almeida Ribeiro Street
- New Yaohan Department Store
- Macau Ferry Terminal
- Guia Fortress
- Macau Fisherman's Wharf
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Macau?
Our guests appreciate these spa hotels in Macau:
Million Dragon HotelThis on-site spa offers nail services and massages
- 4 restaurants • Bar • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Grand Lisboa MacauSofitel Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
- 2 outdoor pools • 3 restaurants • Bar • Fitness center • Central location
Caravel HotelTria Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and reflexology
- Outdoor pool • 6 restaurants • Bar • Garden • Walkable location
Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16Upscale hotel on lake
- Massage treatment rooms • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • 8 restaurants • Spacious rooms
Hotel SintraMacau upscale hotel with casino
- Spa services • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • 3 restaurants • Central location