What is Macau Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Macau without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Macau absolutely love the restaurants. Take a photo at Macau Ferry Terminal and Guia Fortress for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Macau popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from making the most of everything that Macau has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Macau?
Top hotel picks in and around Macau:
Million Dragon HotelIn the heart of Macau
- Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Spa • Bar • Central location
Grand Lisboa MacauMacau upscale hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 6 restaurants • Spa • Fitness center • Central location
Caravel HotelIn the heart of Macau
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16Luxury hotel with 2 outdoor pools, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • 3 restaurants • Central location
Hotel SintraMacau hotel in shopping district
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Macau?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Macau while on a budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Lou Lim Lok Garden
- Sun Yat Sen Park
- Luis de Camoes Garden and Grotto
- Grand Prix Museum
- Museum of Macau
- Museum of Sacred Art and Crypt
- Macau Ferry Terminal
- Guia Fortress
- Macau Fisherman's Wharf
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks