What is Kowloon Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to enjoy the scenic city of Kowloon on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who travel to Kowloon love the shopping and restaurants. Take a selfie at Temple Street Night Market and Ladies' Market for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Kowloon a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you experiencing everything that Kowloon has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kowloon?
Top hotel picks in and around Kowloon:
Royal Plaza HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Flower Market
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Health club • Bar • Central location
Eaton HK4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Temple Street Night Market
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Fitness center • Central location
New World Millennium Hong Kong HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • 2 bars • Steam room • Walkable location
The Mira Hong Kong HotelLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Harbour City
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa • Central location
Page148Upscale hotel within easy reach of Victoria Harbour
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kowloon?
You'll be able to find lots of sightseeing opportunities in Kowloon while keeping to your budget. Take a look at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Kowloon Park
- Ma On Shan Country Park
- Hung Hom Promenade
- Hong Kong Science Museum
- Dialogue In The Dark
- Hong Kong Museum of History
- Temple Street Night Market
- Ladies' Market
- Nathan Road Shopping District
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks