Where is Grotta Ardito Promenade?
Polignano a Mare is home to Grotta Ardito Promenade. Polignano a Mare is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Zoosafari and Lama Monachile Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Grotta Ardito Promenade?
We've got 265 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Grotta Ardito Promenade. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Covo dei Saraceni
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Grotta Ardito Promenade
What to See near Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Lama Monachile Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
- Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
- Cala Paura Beach
- San Vito Beach
Things to Do near Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Il Parco dei Dinosauri
- Pino Pascali Museum
- Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia
- Indiana Park
- Cathedral of Romualdo Museum
How to Get to Grotta Ardito Promenade
Flights to Polignano a Mare
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Polignano a Mare