Where is Pino Pascali Museum?
Polignano a Mare is home to Pino Pascali Museum. Polignano a Mare is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Zoosafari and Madonna d'Altomare Stadium.
Where Can I Stay near Pino Pascali Museum?
We've got 257 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Pino Pascali Museum. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Covo dei Saraceni
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Pino Pascali Museum
What to See near Pino Pascali Museum
- Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
- Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Lama Monachile Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
- Cala Paura Beach
Things to Do near Pino Pascali Museum
- Il Parco dei Dinosauri
- Indiana Park
- Astronomical Observatory Sirio
- Franco Anelli Speleological Museum
- Cathedral of Romualdo Museum
How to Get to Pino Pascali Museum
Flights to Polignano a Mare
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Polignano a Mare