Where is Cala Paura Beach?
Polignano a Mare is home to Cala Paura Beach. Polignano a Mare is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Zoosafari and Statue of Domenico Modugno.
Where Can I Stay near Cala Paura Beach?
We've got 260 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Cala Paura Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Covo dei Saraceni
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Cala Paura Beach
What to See near Cala Paura Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
- Lama Monachile Beach
- Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
- Beach of San Vito
Things to Do near Cala Paura Beach
- Il Parco dei Dinosauri
- Indiana Park
- Astronomical Observatory Sirio
- Franco Anelli Speleological Museum
- Pino Pascali Museum
How to Get to Cala Paura Beach
Flights to Polignano a Mare
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Polignano a Mare