Where is Lama Monachile Beach?
Polignano a Mare is home to Lama Monachile Beach. Polignano a Mare is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Zoosafari and Statue of Domenico Modugno.
Where Can I Stay near Lama Monachile Beach?
We've got 286 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Lama Monachile Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Covo dei Saraceni
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Lama Monachile Beach
What to See near Lama Monachile Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
- Cala Paura Beach
- Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
- San Vito Beach
Things to Do near Lama Monachile Beach
- Il Parco dei Dinosauri
- Pino Pascali Museum
- Indiana Park
- Cathedral of Romualdo Museum
- Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia
How to Get to Lama Monachile Beach
Flights to Polignano a Mare
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Polignano a Mare