NEW Listing “Casa Del Sol" Studio Vacation Home, Cozy, Modern, Stylish, Bathroom and Shower are separate spaces, fully stocked kitchenette with granite countertop, lounge outside, relax, watch the sunset or BBQ on the patio. Relax on the Outdoor Patio Sectional with Table. 10ft Umbrella with Solar Powered LED Lights. On site electric mini car charger. Centrally located 10 minutes drive from Hamilton City and 10 minutes walk to Elbow Beach. This incredible new Studio Vacation Home with stylish décor, completely private from the main house, occupying the entire lower level for the perfect summer vacation.
Our Studio Vacation Home
Why Stay Here?
* Meet and Greet
* Excellent Location
* Well suited for a month+ stay for vacation or remote work.
* Dedicated Free Fast 100mbps WiFi & Ethernet Access throughout
* Check-out: 11:00AM Check-in: 1:00PM (Earlier or Later times are available, by request)
* Immaculately Clean and Sanitized after each Guest Stay
* Great neighborhood
* Walking Distance to Elbow Beach Hotel and Beach
* Walking Distance to Beach and Railway Trail
* Managed by Owners - Charlatta and Thomas, attentive hosts on site or a phone call away for any additional request.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Elbow Beach, the Railway Trail, Modern Mart Grocery Store, Paraquett Restaurant and Tyme Resturant. Bus stops are nearby to Horseshore Bay Beach, Dockyard, Hamilton City and St. George's.
Case Del Sol Studio is your "Home Away From Home", we offer ....
- Queen Bed with 12" Mattress
- Blackout Curtains
- Linens, Covers, Blankets, Bath and Beach Towels and more
- Fully air-conditioned - reverse cycle (Heat and Cool)
- Ceiling Fans
- IKEA Folding Work and Dining Table with 2 Chairs
- 42" Flat Screen Smart TV
- Black Box TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Alexa
- Cordless Telephone and FREE Local Calls
- Bluetooth Wireless FM Clock Radio
- Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker
- High-Speed USB Type-C/A Wall Outlet Chargers available to charge your devices
Bathroom and Shower Separate Areas In the Studio
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash etc..
- Rain Shower
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
Stocked with items need for basic cooking: microwave, toaster/toaster oven, coffee/cappuccino/latte maker, french coffee/tea press, kettle, Ice bucket, wine bottle chiller, pots, pans, dishes, plastic/glass storage containers, cutlery, glasses, coffee, water, tea, sugar and some seasonings (salt, pepper, oil etc...). If we don't have what you are looking for let us know...
- Whirlpool Fridge with Icemaker
- Smooth Cook Top
- Washer and Dryer, including detergent
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Smoke Detectors and Fire Extinguisher
- Outdoor Patio Sectional with Table and 10ft Umbrella with Solar Powered
- BBQ Grill
- Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center by Haven wood (Changing Table, Bassinet)
- Pack N Play Playard Bassinet
- Beach and Rain umbrellas
- Beach Chairs
- Picnic Basket
- Cleaning and Laundry Supplies
- Local prepaid mobile phone (available upon request)
- European Guest: Power adapter provided
- Electric Mini Car Charging Stations (up to 4 vehicles)
- Bus Tickets/Ferry Tokens: Zone 14 - Available for purchase, to get you started, "Explore Our Beautiful Island".
Personalized Concierge Services
- Tour, Activities and Excursions bookings, Transport arrangements, Airport Transfers and More... Tours are personalized, starting from 2 hrs & up.
- Personal Chef Brian. Tells us yours plans and we will make it happen.
- Beauty Services by Nikkia Samuels. Therapeutic Touch Mobile Service, In need of a pedicure, manicure, polish change, facial, massage (30 or 40 or 60 minutes), Waxing (eye brows, lip, chin, underarms, legs, brazilian.
- Photographer by Deanne Williams of DWPerception.
- Baby Sitting Service. Travelling with Children and You want a "Romantic Night Out in Bermuda". CPR and First Aid Certified. Years of Experience
We encourage you to bring along a box of frozen and prepared treats. You can import all foodstuffs for personal use without difficulty providing you *do not bring* in fresh produce or fresh seafood. Bringing your favorite brand of coffee, tea, biscuits, condiments, canned and packaged delectables as well as frozen steaks and fish will save you time, trouble and expense upon arrival.
On your way in from the airport, we suggest you ask your taxi driver stop at the nearest grocery store/market to pick up perishables such as milk, eggs, baked goods etc…
Or Ask about our Grocery Stocking Services $20 (i.e. Pre-stocking the vacation home with a few groceries).
If there is anything you would like to have made available, let us know in advance and we will try to get it for you. We offer great customer service because we truly love our guests!
You have access to the entire vacation home. This is your Private Sanctuary, " Home Away from Home and Your Piece of Paradise".
The only shared area is the parking area for the electric mini cars, mopeds/scooters and bicycles.
If there is anything you would like to have made available, let us know in advance, we will try to get it for you, and after you arrive, if we are not on site, we are a phone call away.
Casa Del Sol is 30 minutes from L. F. Wade International Airport. We are centrally located in the Paget approximately 10 minute ride to Hamilton or 35 – 40 minutes to Dockyard. •The nearest grocery store is Modern Mart, 2 minutes walk and nearest public beach is Elbow Beach about a 15 minute walk.
We can pre-arrange transportation to and from the airport for US$60 each way.
Four wheeled, two seater, electric vehicle.
Mini-Cars are now available for rent in Bermuda. Visitors can now explore Bermuda by renting electric two-seater vehicles from Current Vehicles or Oleander Cycles or Localmotion. Requirements: Valid Driver’s License for a Car. Must be over 25 years old with valid driver’s license.
Charge it overnight on property. Please let us know which vehicle you rented
Book Early to avoid disappointment. They are in demand!
Mopeds, Scooters, Bicycles are available for rent but we would only recommend them to those with long experience riding motorized bikes/scooters. Ask and we can arrange for you from Oleander Cycles or Elbow Beach Cycles
We are close to major bus routes that run early to late, on the main roads for getting anywhere on the island easily. One bus route run past the vacation home Route 7 (South Shore). Public transportation is very good and reasonably priced. Tickets or passes can be purchased from the Bus Terminal in Hamilton City. The bus line run at 15-minute intervals. Operating schedules are available at the vacation home and “Zone 14 Bus Tickets” for purchase to get you started exploring our Beautiful Island.
If you know where you want to go, we are 5 minutes’ walk to the bus stop, which will take you east of the Island to the City of Hamilton and ask for a transfer to travel onto the Town of St. Georges. Or a 5 minutes’ walk to the bus stop, which will take you west of the Island Dockyard.
Taxis can be hired for the odd trip or a driver can be secured to be available for you during your entire stay. They provide Blue Flag Guided Tours, Island Family Tours, Dine-Around etc...
Hitch – Download the App from iTunes
Bermuda Island Taxi Service: 441 295 4141
**2022 Suggestions for When to Book Your Trip(s)**
• 3 Jan Public Holiday
• 15 Apr Good Friday
• 17 Apr Easter Sunday
• 9 May Mother's Day
• 14-15 May Bermuda Sailing Grand Prix (SGP)
• 27 May Appleby Bermuda Half Marathon Derby
• 27 May Bermuda Day
• 18-21 Jun Bermuda Heroes Weekend (Carnival)
• 19 Jun Fathers' Day
• 20 Jun National Heroes Day
• 28 Emancipation Day (Cup Match)
• 29 Jul Mary Prince Day (Cup Match)
• 5 Sep Labour Day
• Sept Sand Sculpture Competition
• 11 Nov Remembrance Day
• Nov World Rugby Classic
• 26 Dec Public Holiday
• 27 Dec Public Holiday
Relax and enjoy everything that Bermuda has to offer and more! We are looking forward to Hosting you.
Managed by Owners - Charlatta and Thomas
We are attentive Host and are available to answer any questions throughout your visit, make recommendations for any on-island romantic bookings as we are familiar with transportation, restaurants, shopping and eating options for Guests with dietary restrictions or needs. If we are not on site, we are a phone call away!
Bermuda Guides: https://www.gotobermuda.com/official-visitor-guides
Google: @casadelsolbda Twitter: @casadelsolbda Instagram: @casadelsolbda