What's Woodson Terrace Like?
People go to Woodson Terrace to see attractions like St. Louis Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Forest Park. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Woodson Terrace?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Woodson Terrace:
Best Western Plus St. Louis Airport HotelHotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Louis Airport, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
Hilton St. Louis AirportSuburban hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Quality Inn St. Louis Airport HotelSuburban hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Woodson Terrace
Woodson Terrace is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- St. Louis Lambert Intl. Airport (STL), 1 mi (1.6 km) from Woodson Terrace
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 16 mi (25.8 km) from Woodson Terrace
Things to See and Do in and around Woodson Terrace
What to See in Woodson Terrace
- Busch Stadium
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Forest Park
- Gateway Arch
- Historic Main Street
Things to Do in Woodson Terrace
- St. Louis Zoo
- Westport Plaza
- The Loop
- Saint Louis Galleria Mall
- Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum