What's Tocantins Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Tocantins. Places like Toledo Municipal Theatre and Christ the King Cathedral are just a little farther away. Diva Pain Barth Park and Cultural Centre Oscar Silva are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tocantins?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Tocantins but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center
Nayru Hotel - 1.8 mi (3 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool
Rosa's Hotel - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away2.5-star hotel
CALLAI HOTEL - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away3-star hotel
Arca's Hotel - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) awayCity-center hotel with restaurant
Olinda Hotel e Eventos - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to TocantinsTocantins is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Toledo.
- Cascavel (CAC), 26 mi (41.8 km) from Tocantins
Things to See and Do in and around Tocantins
Things to See near Tocantins:
- Christ the King Cathedral (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Diva Pain Barth Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Cultural Centre Oscar Silva (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Pista de Laço e Hipismo (3 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to Do near Tocantins:
- Toledo Municipal Theatre (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Municipal Aquarium (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)