Perched upon a 1.63 acre knoll, with wonderful views of Stratton Mountain's snow covered trails, this iconic ski home is located in the desirable Forest Farms neighborhood, just a short drive to the Stratton Base Lodge and the Sun Bowl. Perfect for a weekend family getaway!
This bright home is everything a Vermont home should be. Featuring A-frame like cathedral ceilings, 2 wood burning fireplaces, a wood stove and sun filled rooms, you'll enjoy relaxing after a day on the slopes. There are beautiful mountain and forest views visible from each room and the open beam ceiling, natural wood accents, and mountain decor all come together for a perfect mountain home feeling. Each bedroom has its own ensuite bath in addition to a half bath with stacked washer/dryer. A large master suite, guest bedroom and bunk room make this a great home for families.
From this location, you'll be able to participate in everything the resort area has to offer from winter recreation to summer events, concerts and the arts. Come experience the Green Mountain lifestyle of Vermont!
In the winter, there is skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and more. Nearby skiing and mountain resorts include:
* Stratton is a 5 minute drive
* Bromley is a 15 minute drive
* Magic Mountain is a 15 minute drive
* Mt. Snow is a 20 minute drive
* Okemo is a 45 minute drive
* Killington is a 90 minute drive
If you are looking for a break from the slopes head to Manchester for some shopping!
In the warmer summer months, there is hiking, biking, kayaking, and paddle boarding, as well as scenic tours, the Bromley Adventure Center and local farmers markets.
Things to know:
* Full kitchen (stocked cabinets with kitchen ware and essentials)
* Linens included (sheets, bath towels and extra blankets)
* Wood on property for fireplaces/wood stove
* Parking available in the driveway in front of the home
* For more information and details please feel free to inquire