Where is Vermont Summer Festival?
East Dorset is home to Vermont Summer Festival. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Stratton Mountain Resort and Bromley Mountain Ski Resort.
Where Can I Stay near Vermont Summer Festival?
You might want to consider this hotel in Vermont Summer Festival.
Aerie Inn of Vermont - 0.6 mi (0.9 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Vermont Summer Festival
What to See near Vermont Summer Festival
- Equinox Preservation Trust
- Emerald Lake State Park
- Merck Forest Farmland Center
- Lye Brook Falls
Things to Do near Vermont Summer Festival
- Dorset Playhouse
- Manchester Designer Outlets
- Southern Vermont Arts Center
- Orvis Fly Fishing
- Gander Gallery
How to Get to Vermont Summer Festival
Flights to East Dorset
- Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 19.3 mi (31 km) from central East Dorset
- Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from central East Dorset