Where is Mount Equinox?
Sunderland is home to Mount Equinox. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Stratton Mountain Resort and Mount Snow.
Where Can I Stay near Mount Equinox?
We've got 7 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Mount Equinox. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
The Ira Allen House
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Close to shopping
North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub
- 3-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Magnificent Vermont home w/free WiFi, full kitchen, firepit, patio, & deck!
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Mount Equinox
What to See near Mount Equinox
- Equinox Preservation Trust
- Lake Shaftsbury State Park
- Lye Brook Falls
- Arlington Green Covered Bridge
Things to Do near Mount Equinox
- Orvis Fly Fishing
- Southern Vermont Arts Center
- Manchester Designer Outlets
- Norman Rockwell Exhibition
- American Museum of Fly Fishing
How to Get to Mount Equinox
Flights to Sunderland
- Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from central Sunderland
- Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from central Sunderland