What is Tangier Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about culturally rich and relaxing Tangier. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Visitors like the destination of Tangier for its cafes. Spend a day checking out attractions like Port of Tangier, Tangier Beach and Tangier City Mall. When you're ready for some down time after a day exploring the area with the family, Tangier has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 13 Tangier family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Tangier?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Playground • Convenience store
- Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Babysitting
- Free cribs • Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Central location
- Free cribs • Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Walkable location
Vacation Apartment3-star hotel
Riad Dar Mesouda3-star B&B with bar, near Tangier Beach
Dar JameelCity-center guesthouse within easy reach of Port of Tangier
Appart Hotel Tanger Paname3-star Tangier hotel with bar
Dar SouranUpscale beach guesthouse with bar/lounge, near Port of Tangier
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Tangier?
You'll find that Tangier and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to see while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your getaway educational and fun:
- Cap Spartel
- Hercules Caves
- Rmilat Park
- Port of Tangier
- Tangier Beach
- Tangier City Mall
Sights & Landmarks