Where is Anse Volbert Beach?
Praslin Island is home to Anse Volbert Beach. Visitors to beachside Praslin Island love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Cote D'Or Beach and Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve.
Where Can I Stay near Anse Volbert Beach?
We've got 27 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Anse Volbert Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Village Du Pecheur
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Comfy beds
Le Duc de Praslin
- 4-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spacious rooms
Berjaya Praslin Resort
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Paradise Sun Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Anse Volbert Beach
What to See near Anse Volbert Beach
- Cote D'Or Beach
- Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve
- Anse Lazio Beach
- Anse Georgette Beach
- Source D'Argent Beach
How to Get to Anse Volbert Beach
Flights to Praslin Island
- Praslin Island (PRI), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from central Praslin Island
- Seychelles Intl. Airport (SEZ), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from central Praslin Island