Where is Source D'Argent Beach?
La Digue is home to Source D'Argent Beach. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Anse Severe Beach and Cote D'Or Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Source D'Argent Beach?
We've got 19 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Source D'Argent Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 3.5-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Terrace
VILLA KERLAN - The Cottages of Anse Reunion. Close to the beach
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
JASMIN VILLA - Les Chalets d'Anse Reunion - 2 to 4 persons
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Restaurant • Terrace • Central location
Fern Lodge Self Catering
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
VILLA PAYANKE (Chalets Anse Reunion) - 2 to 4 people - close to the beach
- 3.5-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Source D'Argent Beach
What to See near Source D'Argent Beach
- Anse Severe Beach
- Cote D'Or Beach
- Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve
- Grand Anse Beach
- Anse La Farine Beach
How to Get to Source D'Argent Beach
Flights to La Digue
- Praslin Island (PRI), 10.5 mi (17 km) from central La Digue