What's Pelican Point Like?
Pelican Point is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time checking out the restaurants. While visiting the neighborhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Take time to see places like Koombana Bay and Binningup Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Ferguson Valley and Bunbury CentrePoint.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pelican Point?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Pelican Point but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Golf course • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
Mercure Bunbury Sanctuary Golf Resort - 0.4 mi (0.7 km) awayUpscale apartment with balcony
Best Western Plus Hotel Lord Forrest - 3.2 mi (5.1 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Quality Hotel Lighthouse - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Bunbury Hotel Koombana Bay - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
Rose Hotel & Motel - 3.1 mi (5 km) away3.5-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
How to Get to Pelican Point
Pelican Point is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Bunbury.
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from Pelican Point
Things to See and Do in and around Pelican Point
What to See in Pelican Point
- Koombana Bay
- Binningup Beach
- Ferguson Valley
- Back Beach
- Turkey Point
Things to Do in Pelican Point
- Bunbury CentrePoint
- Big Swamp Wildlife Park