What's Ruzinov Like?
In Ruzinov, you can spend time visiting the historical sites or simply enjoy the coffeehouses. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighborhood. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Zlate Piesky and Danube-Auen National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Ondrej Nepela Arena and Central Shopping Center Bratislava.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ruzinov?
We have 31 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Ruzinov:
Felicity Garni HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Lindner Hotel Gallery Central4-star hotel with indoor pool, children's club
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Sauna • Fitness center • Walkable location
Premium Business Hotel Bratislava4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Bar • Terrace
Apollo Hotel Bratislava4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
Vienna House Easy by Wyndham Bratislava3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Ruzinov
Ruzinov is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Bratislava.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 28 mi (45.1 km) from Ruzinov
- Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Ruzinov
Things to See and Do in and around Ruzinov
What to See in Ruzinov
- Zlate Piesky
- Sunny Lakes
- Danube-Auen National Park
- Danube River
Things to Do in Ruzinov
- Ondrej Nepela Arena
- Central Shopping Center Bratislava
- Avion Shopping Park
- Aupark Shopping Center