What's Nove Mesto Like?In Nove Mesto, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. Plan a fun excursion to Tehelne Pole Stadium and Slovak National Tennis Centre. There's plenty more to see, including Aegon Arena and Hant Arena.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nove Mesto?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Nove Mesto:
Hotel Taxis Bratislava3-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Hotel West3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Attentive staff
Hotel SETVictorian hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Nove MestoNove Mesto is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Bratislava.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Nove Mesto
- Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Nove Mesto
Traveling to Nove Mesto by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Bratislava-Nové Mesto Station
- Bratislava Predmestie Station
- Vinohrady Station
Things to See and Do in and around Nove Mesto
What to See in Nove Mesto
- Tehelne Pole Stadium
- Aegon Arena
- Hant Arena
- Kamzik TV Tower
- Bratislava Forest Park