Our Deluxe Duplex Cottage is newly renovated and updated in 2018. We updated the inside of the cottage with new queen and double pillow top mattresses, a sofa bed, paint and decor. The cottage has 2 bedrooms; 1 bath; air conditioning; cable; WiFi; fire pit; parking, and a picnic table. It is equipped with everything you should need, during your stay. It is very important to read over our policies before booking.Welcome to Sweet Dreams Cottages. We are here to give you a quiet, enjoyable place to stay, while you visit the beautiful island of PEI.
We are so excited to receive the highest rating offered to us, a 3 1/2 star rating.
Sweet Dreams Cottages is a family, friendly getaway. Our cottages and property are smoke free.
We have 1 Supreme, 2 Deluxe and 2 Executive Duplex cottages, newly renovated in 2018, situated on 3.6 acres of land.
We are about 5 minutes to Brackley Beach, and approximately 20 minutes to Cavendish and Charlottetown. No smoking or pets allowed.
Laundry available on site ($). It is very important to read over our policies before booking.
We look forward to giving you sweet dreams at Sweet Dreams Cottages.
This reservation has a Strict cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 60 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are refundable if you cancel within 48 hours of placing your booking request.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
We ask that you please read over our policies before booking.
- alcohol is permitted on your deck and around your campfire
- we do not allow partying here, and those who get intoxicated and make any disturbances, will be asked to leave the property, with no refund
- smoking is prohibited in cottages and on property
- those who choose to smoke in the cottages or on the property will be asked to leave with no refund (We have this strict policy, because of previous guests choosing not to follow our policy.)
- the person on registration, will be charged for the rental cost lost, cleaning fees and damages, caused by not following these policies
Check Out Policy
- check out is 10 a.m. (If you are not out by 10 a.m. you will be charged for another night stay, without accommodation provided.)
- children must be supervised by an adult
- we have a no pet policy
- any damages that occur during your stay are the responsibility of the person who makes the reservation (The person making the reservation, must have a credit card on file, for damages to be charged to.)
- legal action will be taken for any damages exceeding the amount of the damage deposit collected by us, if not paid in full
Dress Code Policy
- we want our guests to feel comfortable during their visit
- we ask that men wear a shirt at all times
- we ask that women dress respectfully, while on the property
- no swimwear worn on the property
National Park Policy
- we have National Park Passes for our guests, which you can use for all beaches and National Parks in PEI (must request in office)
- if the pass is damaged, lost, or stolen, and not returned on departure, you will be required to pay a $140 replacement fee
- No fireworks on property
Quiet Time Policy
- quiet time is between 10 p.m. - 9 a.m.
- no loud music at any time
We have our own firewood here, and ask that you do not bring firewood onto the property.