What is Lowlands Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Lowlands. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the shopping to the entertainment choices, Lowlands has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Mullet Bay Beach, Maho Beach and Cupecoy Beach. When you're ready to relax after a day exploring the area with the family, Lowlands has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you want, Lowlands has different kinds of family accommodations so you can take your pick.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Lowlands?
Top hotel picks in and around Lowlands:
Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive Resort Casino & SpaAll-inclusive beachfront property with spa, near Maho Beach
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free water park access • Free kid's activities • Central location
Sonesta Ocean Point All Inclusive, Adults Only ResortAdults-only beachfront property with spa, near Casino Royale
- Free breakfast • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Sapphire Beach Club Resort3-star beach resort with pool bar, near Mullet Bay Beach
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
The Hotel Porto CupecoyComfortable apartment with kitchen, near American University of the Caribbean
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars • Restaurant • Spa
Adonis CupecoyWithin easy reach of Mullet Bay Beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Lowlands?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Mullet Bay Beach
- Maho Beach
- Cupecoy Beach