What is Kamloops Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the riverfront city of Kamloops on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Kamloops can check out the culture and cafes, which are great ways to enjoy the city. Take a selfie at Sun Peaks Resort and Lake City Casino Kamloops for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Kamloops popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. We have 16 cheap Kamloops hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Kamloops?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Kamloops budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace
Travelodge by Wyndham Kamloops2-star motel in Kamloops City Centre with indoor pool
Sandman Inn KamloopsKamloops hotel in city center
Quality InnKamloops ski hotel with ski shuttle, ski storage
Rider's Motor Inn2-star motel in Valleyview
Star Lodge2-star motel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kamloops?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Kamloops on a modest budget. Glance at these sights and landmarks in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Riverside Park
- McArthur Island Park
- Paul Lake Provincial Park
- Kamloops Museum and Archives
- Secwepemc Museum & Heritage Park
- Big Little Science Centre
- Sun Peaks Resort
- Lake City Casino Kamloops
- Kamloops Heritage Railway
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks