What's Basak San Nicolas Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Basak San Nicolas? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM City Cebu to shop. There's plenty more to see, including SM Seaside City Cebu and Colon Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Basak San Nicolas?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Basak San Nicolas but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Casino • Central location
Radisson Blu Cebu - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 bars, spa
Holiday Inn Cebu City, an IHG Hotel - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
One Central Hotel - 1.8 mi (2.8 km) awayArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Quest Hotel & Conference Center - 3 mi (4.9 km) awayArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away4-star hotel with 10 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Basak San Nicolas
Basak San Nicolas is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Cebu.
- Mactan - Cebu Intl. Airport (CEB), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Basak San Nicolas
Things to See and Do in and around Basak San Nicolas
What to See in Basak San Nicolas
- Colon Street
- University of San Carlos
- Cebu Normal University
- Senior Citizen's Park
- Lapu-Lapu City Hall
Things to Do in Basak San Nicolas
- SM City Cebu
- SM Seaside City Cebu
- Mango Square
- Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan
- Jpark Island Waterpark