What's Palermo Viejo Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Palermo Viejo, especially its cafes. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants and bars. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Palermo Soho to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Serrano Square and Distrito Arcos.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Palermo Viejo?
We have 483 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Palermo Viejo:
Palo Santo HotelUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Central location
Home Hotel Buenos Aires4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
Magnolia Hotel BoutiqueArt Deco hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Be Jardin Escondido by CoppolaAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar3.5-star hotel with winery, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Palermo Viejo
Palermo Viejo is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Palermo Viejo
- Ministro Pistarini Intl. Airport (EZE), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Palermo Viejo
Getting to Palermo Viejo on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Plaza Italia Station
- Palermo Station
- R. Scalabrini Ortiz Station
Things to See and Do in and around Palermo Viejo
What to See in Palermo Viejo
- Serrano Square
- Plaza Italia
- Carlos Thays Botanic Garden
- Buenos Aires Eco Park
- Parque Las Heras